Registration is open for the Fall term of our Socratic Dialogue Online Program. Don't delay! Sections fill very quickly.
Click here for information on the program.
Click here to view and register for the Fall term.
For detailed descriptions of all upcoming courses, click here.
Due to COVID-19, all in-person camps, workshops and events for the remainder of the 2019-2020 school year have been cancelled.
We hope to be able to offer open house events later in the summer, and family BBQs in the fall. Stay tuned for more online workshops and socials!
WISDOM exists to support traditional (parent-directed) home schooling. Your family decides what is taught, how it is taught and when it is taught.
- Please submit one Family Form for your family
- Submit a Home Education Notification Form for each child
- Submit a copy of your child's birth certificate (or Canadian passport). Enrollment is not possible without valid ID. Upload via secure uploader.
- Create an Education Program Plan for each child. This is your most important document, as it defines your home education program and assures your authority. In order to give us time to review, suggest additions, and approve your plan, please provide it before the end of August.
- Refunds (for funded students) come via direct deposit for any reimbursement refund. Please fill out an Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Application and submit it with a VOID Cheque or a bank account verification letter.
Once we have received your notification we will contact you to verify that all has been received.
A note on deadlines: The AB Ed deadline for the school to complete enrolments for funded students is the last business day of September. We do accept a number of post-funded families each year, so don't be concerned about applying. We're happy to help.
Welcome to WISDOM!