Birth Certificates Needed Before Refund


About Your Refund

We're going through receipts and preparing payments for each refund, but are still missing a number of birth certificates for our students.

Alberta Education requires that we have a copy of ID on file, or funding is "recovered" by them. A recent AB Ed desk audit reminded us not to release funding to families until we have this box checked, because it will be taken back by them.

In order for you to receive any refund, we need ID for each child. Not sure? Please give us a call or check the acceptance letter that we emailed to you at the beginning of the school year.

If you've sent it to us already, please disregard this email.

Acceptable ID includes:

  • Canadian Birth Certificate 
  • Canadian Passport
  • Treaty Card   
  • Canadian Citizenship Card 
  • Permanent Resident Card   
  • Adoption Papers   
  • Parent's Work or Study Permit    

Note: Alberta Health Care cards are not an acceptable form of ID.

How to send ID:

We recommend sending it using the encrypted sender on our website. We will email you to let you know it has been received.

Thank you for working with us to fulfill this requirement.

TobyLauren Burgess
WISDOM Home Schooling


In accordance with Canada's Anti-Spam Legislation, WISDOM will continue to send this newsletter only
to families who wish to receive it. If you would like to stop receiving the newsletter from us, please click here: Unsubscribe
Powered by AcyMailing